Real estate management is both art and science, maximizing the value of your asset through careful stewardship of its physical space, tenant relationships and overall reputation in the marketplace.
CRES Property Management Division is providing a range of custom tailored services for commercial real estate owners and occupiers that maximizes property value.
We drive out costs through effective management of operating expenses and leases, allowing our clients to focus on their core strategic issues.
We enable our clients to:
· Reduce costs and control occupancy expenses
· Mitigate risk, including financial, operational and reputational
· Increase space efficiency and operational amenity
· Make more informed real estate decisions, by bringing consolidated and verified portfolio data into the business context
· Provide comprehensive and regular management information reporting
· Introduce and maintain best practice processes and controls, including regulatory compliance and data reliability
· Achieve consistency of service across property portfolio
· Our property managers and building professionals are business people first, working in partnership with our Clients to achieve their ownership goals.
As a team of property managers, building engineers, accountants, contract administrator and service staff, we focus on core areas of property performance.
Managing the property also requires the coordination of myriad vendors, from landscaping and janitorial to systems engineering and renovations.
We also use our broad platform that gathers data from similar properties to provide forward-looking advice on issues including sustainability and property improvements that can yield long-term savings.
In addition to working proactively to manage lease expirations and renewals, we support future leasing efforts by routinely soliciting tenant feedback and taking action. This open dialog and emphasis on face-to-face casual interaction improves word-of-mouth discussions among tenants and can help property marketing efforts.
We understand that a building’s reputation has a significant impact on the brand of each tenant’s business, so we strive to enhance that brand in the marketplace. We do so through intimate knowledge of other competing properties, exceptional care for common areas and "first impression" points, and a drive to distinguish the property’s unique features and services.